Some Tips for the Groom:
- Consider a sweet gift for the bride. Jewelry, a special book, a Bible, or a romantic getaway may all be good ideas but only you know your bride. Take time to consider what may be special to her.
- Pack special items for the honeymoon your bride would never think of. Do you love the way she looks in your work shirts or do you have a fantasy of her in your suspenders? Pack a bottle of champagne and lay out the shirt for a fun filled evening with just the two of you.
- Consider trying an adventurous outing for just the two of you. Hiking, fishing, and golf may all be options for a fun filled day before the wedding to relax and remember why you are getting married or after the wedding to celebrate! Research online and surprise her with a half-day trip out and about.
- Thanking your best man and groomsman can be a fun shopping trip to your favorite wine store or golf shop. Its good to think ahead and have those details covered when time gets tight as the day draws near.
Some recommendations to make the groom feel at home in the Smokies:
Canopy Ridge Luxury Camping – Come experience nature without the sacrifice of modern comforts! Our safari tents sit high above the valley floor and enjoy cool nights all through the summer. Located only a beautiful 20 minute drive to/from the Greenbriar park entrance, roughing it has never been so comfortable. Choose from 4 tents! This is a special place – a special ‘experience’ – and if you’re seeking an adventure, a chance to disconnect from the norm, embrace nature, and enjoy the tranquility of being off-grid in a beautiful setting, then Canopy Ridge is for you! All of our tents have their own private outdoor area with fire pit and are spaced out to afford you intimacy. https://canopyridge.com/
The Best Italian – Two locations in downtown Gatlinburg serving your favorite pizzas, spaghetti, seafood medley, fettucini alfredo, ravioli, eggplant parmigiana… and the list goes on. www.bestitalian.com
Smoky Mountain Jeep Rentals – Big rolling power and adventure! Imagine your Smoky Mountain afternoon in a Jeep Wrangler. Choose a 2014 2-wheel or 4-wheel drive Jeep Wranglers for your adventure through East Tennessee Appalachia, giving you a potential 200 miles of sheer fun, exceptional beauty, adventure and free wheeling up close fun in the outdoors of Wears Valley, Pigeon Forge and the Smoky Mountains. Visit Bluff Mountain, Cove Cascades, Metcalf Bottoms and more as you meet the Smokies first hand. Invigorate your vacation with Smoky Mountain Jeep Rentals. All Jeeps are fully equipped with tire kits. www.smokymountainjeeprentals.com
Friendly Falls Food & Stuff – Well worth the stop and a fantastic meeting place in the Smokies. Stay for a moment or stay for the afternoon! Get your souvenir photo taken or have lunch. Waterfall weddings are just one of the many special things that happen at Friendly Falls. Live entertainment, local retail items and more! www.friendlyfalls.com
Beneficial to Life – Looking for the details of your vacation or honeymoon to be handled for you in a prompt, professional manner? We offer relaxation spa and massage packages, steak dinners and gift baskets that are delivered right to your cabin or chalet. www.beneficialtolife.com
Saunders Productions – Saunders Productions specializes in fine photography and videography. We produce DVD’s, Musical Slide Shows, and music cd’s. We contract with businesses managing their social network marketing, and we lease nature images. We design logos and digital art backgrounds for advertising.
* Convert 35mm slides to video with Professional Video Editing
* Copy VHS to DVD for quality
* Transfer Vinyl to CD, Copy VHS to DVD
* Professional Video Editing
* Convert audio to MP3
* Convert Slides to Montage
* Over 15 Years Professional Photo & Film Experience
See more on John Saunders at http://www.smokymountaingeneralstore.com.